Selling a Home in Colorado Front Range
We Know the Colorado Front Range Real Estate Market.
Colorado Front Range is a unique and diverse area. Each community has its own character. Each neighborhood appeals to a different buyer. To obtain the highest possible sales price for your home, the marketing must reach the right buyers with the right message. We have the network and experience to do this.
We Have the Creative Talent to Showcase Your Home.
The old adage, "You can't judge a book by its cover" is passé today. This is a fast-paced, image-oriented society in which we live. First impressions really do count! Every piece of information on your property, whether it be a brochure, the wording in the Multiple Listing Service, a presence on the Internet, or a well-placed advertisement, must show your home in the best possible light.
During all phases of a listing from the initial paperwork and promotion through the very last details of the closing, we personally attend to all of the details. As a result, the large majority of our transactions come through referrals and repeat business.
Why List with Rx Realty? Because we go the extra mile to ensure a smooth transaction and eliminate the potential for pitfalls before, during and AFTER the transaction.
- Title Search/O&E report included - helps ensure there are no issues with transfer of title.
- Permit Search - to avoid potential complications during buyer's inspection.
- Whole Home Inspection from Roof to Basement with transferrable Home Warranty
- HVAC Cleaned and Serviced - HVAC systems cleanings are one of the most commonly requested repairs, so we take care of it for you.
- Professional Pictures - We work side by side one of the area's top real estate photographers to showcase your property and get more people through the door.
- 3D Tour or Video - We understand that many people are shopping from out-of-state and may need to submit offers before seeing the property. Our 3D tours help them view the property to avoid buyer's remorse later.
- Move-Out cleaning - Whether you need your property cleaned before showings or you need help cleaning after your move, we've got your back.
- Electronic Lockbox to keep you and your property safe - combo lockboxes are a thing of the past. Electronic boxes tell us when and by whom your property was accessed.
- Multiple MLS Listings- Your listing will go live on 2-3 different Multiple Listing Services to ensure maximum exposure throughout the Front Range.
- Neighborhood mail campaign
- Showing coordination and alerts - you will be informed whenever a showing is scheduled and offered the opportunity to fit showing around your schedule.
- Flyer/brochures - to show off the awesome pictures we took.
- Agent-Targeted Marketing - all area agents and brokerages will be notified when your listing goes live.
During and After Your Closing
- Dedicated Transaction Coordinator - Our coordinator's job is to ensure that your transaction smoothly and that all deadlines are met.
- Open Communication - You will be informed of the transaction progress and receive an update call on the day(s) of your choosing.
- Seller's Protection Plan - Our dedication to protecting you and your real estate assets goes beyon the closing table. We provide protection for your transaction for up to 6 months after closing to protect against claims of erros/omissions.
Need more information, or ready to schedule a market strategy session with our listing pros?